Still no answer to the "Which historic house" quiz!!
We need to know the name of the Doll's House which the photo below shows one room of. So far the clues have been:
1. Location UK (latter clue said England)
2. There was a hint on page 13 of issue 16 of our magazine .
3. The house was made in the 19th century
4. It is a 3 story house
5. It is located in a stately home in County Essex
6. The stately home was used by Charles II for a time.
This weeks clue is that the house is regarded as one of the finest Jacobean residences in England. To help further I can advise that the stately home, the house is located in, is near the village of Saffron Walden.
It should be easy now!
First correct entry emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org will be the winner of three free copies of our magazine (if the winner is already an existing subscriber, they will enjoy a free 3 issue extension to their sub for free).